The Facts About the Keystone XL Pipeline:
- 20,000 immediate private sector jobs that do not rely on any government funding
- More than $20 billion in new spending for the U.S. economy
- More than $585 million in state and local taxes in the states along the pipeline route
- New Pipeline will help reduce our dependency on oil from the Middle East.
- Pipeline to be built under a Project Labor Agreement (PLA) that ensues safety & quality construction through local skilled labor
- Pipeline to be delivered on time & within budget as well as family-sustaining wages and benefits under signed PLA
NOTE: If the US does not build the Keystone XL Pipeline, It will not stop Canada from exporting their oil to Europe or Asia on the Open Market.